Phone: +47 67 17 45 00
Address: Vangkroken 2, N-1351 Rud, Norway
Org.no.: 996 707 415
Data Protection Officer: Therese Baas
1. The information we collect, store and how we use personal data in general
When you purchase products or services from us (customer):
- To process and ship your order we need customer information
- You must provide company name, address, phone number, e-mail, contact person, delivery address, organisational number, and bank details to complete the purchase
- We will store your personal data while you have a customer relationship with the Nortek Group. According to accounting regulations customer data must be kept minimum 5 years from the last invoice was issued.
When you provide products or services to us (supplier):
- To register a purchase from you, we need supplier information
- You must provide company name, address, phone number, e-mail, contact person, delivery address, organisational number, and bank details to complete the transaction
- We will store your personal data while you have a supplier relationship with the Nortek Group. According to accounting regulations supplier data must be kept minimum 5 years from the last purchase was made.
When you apply for a job with us (applicant):
- In order to recruit and process your application, we need information regarding the recruitment
- Personal data typically provided and requested are name, address, phone number, e-mail, previous position(s), education, diploma, certifications, recommendations, picture and relevant work experience.
- These data are submitted by you, the applicant, in connection with an advertised position or as an open application.
- Your recruitment application data is stored for 6 months from the date the application was received unless you have consented to a longer period of time.
Section 4: Right to access, rectify and delete data Section 5: Right to file a complaint, contact information and Data Protection Officer (DPO) Section 6: Amendments
2. The information we collect and how we use it on our website
2.1 When you visit our website
- You may visit our website without providing any information about yourself. However, if you wish to utilize the resources we offer on our website (download software; sign up to seminars/webinars; subscribe to newsletters; download papers, technical information and e-books, etc), we need to register your e-mail address and name in order to comply with your request. Your information will not be used for any other purpose unless you consent to such use.
2.2 When you consent – further communication
- We will give you the option to sign up for receiving additional and regular information about Nortek’s technology and its use. If you choose to sign up, we will register the information you provide to us in connection with your registration (name, e-mail, telephone number, title, interests), and send you information based on your registered preferences. This may include contacting you directly by phone if you have provided your phone number via a form on our website. We will also register how you interact with our content and services (profiling) in order to send you relevant information and to further customize our communication with you. Based on how you interact with our content and services, we will for example be able to predict whether you are likely to be interested in using our products as a customer.
2.3 Target groups
- We use Facebook, LinkedIn and Google (AdWords) and other advertising platforms to create target groups based on information you have provided to us, your interaction with our website and content and which third-party websites you have visited. You can read more about the respective privacy policies of these companies on their websites.
2.4 Withdrawal of consent, unsubscribing and opting out from profiling
- Your consent may be withdrawn at any time, either on this page or by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can unsubscribe and manage preferences in the e-mails and other communication you receive from us by using the links on the bottom of the e-mail.
2.6 Children’s privacy
- Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 18 (”Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child(ren) has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification or parental consent, we take steps to remove that information.
3. How we share your personal data when using our website
- We share personal data with the following third parties:
- We also use data processors (such as Google Analytics) to process data on our behalf and in accordance with executed data processing agreements.
4. Right to access, rectify and delete data (”the right to be forgotton”)
- The GDPR introduces a right for individuals to have personal data erased.
- You may at any time ask to rectify or access the information we have about you or demand that the information be deleted. You may also withdraw your consent.
- If you wish to make use of these rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com or you can fill out the ”Special Request” field found at this link: https://www.nortekgroup.com/subscribe
- The information is stored in our database until the customer/supplier/third party relationship ceases or until you ask us to delete your information or part of it.
5. Right to file a complaint, contact information and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Please also contact our Nortek AS, Vangkroken 2, NO-1351 Rud, Norway so we can rectify and solve the issue. E-mail to our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.